The power of Mindfulness Meditation can be the added edge you need to go the extra mile. Very often the difference between reaching your goals and falling short can be a momentary lapse of focus, confidence and/or nerves getting the best of you.
When we are absorbed in the present moment and absorbed in our task, we are at our best. This is often referred to as “Being in the Zone”. Mindfulness Meditation provides us with a practical and proven way to focus, as well as ignore our distracting thoughts or getting consumed in the dreaded “What if?” scenarios.
How much time do you spend training your body, yet you ignore training your mind just as equally?
With our Fury and Ice programming (Fusing Qigong & Muay Thai movement with Meditation and Breathing Work) you can now train your mind and body to perform in a vastly different and beneficial way, awakening your mind, body, and spirit for the ultimate health and longevity.
Your focus will also become more effective, your stress will lessen, and you’ll be more present in the moment and have increased ability to respond and react quickly to emotions and situations that affect you.
Fury & Ice Benefits
- Improves your ability to control thoughts, emotions and gives you a competitive edge while helping improve performance
- Increases the connection between the brain and body, enhancing physical efficiency
- Helps keep focused, avoiding distractions
- Helps with managing physical discomfort
- Reduces mind wandering, improving your ability to stay in the “zone”
- Helps improve resilience
- Reduced performance stress
- Increased recovery time
- Better endurance
- Helps you cope and adapt when things are not going to plan, allowing you to get back on track quicker
- Increases your concentration – Helps you stay focused and be in the zone when you’re operating at your peak
- Develops control by teaching you how to maintain emotional balance in the heat of the moment
- Boosting your confidence by learning to get you unstuck from negative thinking patterns- so you can learn to believe and trust in your abilities
- Commitment – Learn ways to stay connected to and reach your goals, even when it seems everything is falling apart
- Psychological flexibility – Mindfulness will help you adapt and change to whatever situation you encounter
- Improves your mobility & flexibility
- Increases your power (one of the first things we lose as we age)
TRUE VICTORY WELLNESS: FURY & ICE AN INTIMATE JOURNEY
HOW IS AN EVENT TYPICALLY STRUCTURED?
- Brief overview of who I am, what’s ahead for the session and any questions you may have.
- We’ll begin the Qigong workshop. I will demonstrate the movement of each exercise (one at a time) and then go through your breathing points.
- After, we’ll proceed to work through each movement together where you will follow along with me.
- After we finish the entire series of movements, we will take a breather until everyone is ready.
- Still meditation. I will explain how this will work, and the time (15 to 30 minutes- depends on how I run it).
- The meditation will be slightly guided by me. Only enough information provided to move you along and keep you on track, but not not too much where I’m constantly talking throughout.
- We’re finished! We can relax, ask questions, exchange numbers, social media with our new friends, and even grab a bite to eat together if people want to.